Old world charm with a modern style! Tour the heart of "Old Montreal," and experience its old world charm. Marvel at the magnificent Notre Dame Basilica and St. Joseph's Shrine, and meander through the ultra-modern Montreal Underground. Visit Quebec City, regally carved into the bluffs overlooking the St. Lawrence River, where aging walls divide the old town from its modern metropolis.
- Ste. Anne de Beaupre Shrine
- Montmorency Falls
- Norte Dame Basilica
- St. Joseph's Shrine
- Luggage Handling
- All Taxes and Meals Indicated
- 2 Night Hotel Accommodation
- 2 Breakfasts
- 1 Sit Down Dinner
- 1 Dinner Dance Cruise
- Albert Gilles Cooper Art Museum
- Sightseeing Montreal and Old Montreal
- Shopping in Montreal Underground
- Sightseeing in Quebec City and Old Quebec
Price starts at $575 per person
Tickets available on a first come - first serve basis.
Not included: Gratuities for motor coach driver and tour escort. All gratuities are up to your discretion. Also not included are meals not indicated and alcoholic beverages.