Quaint seashore beauty comes alive on your bus trip to Cape Cod & Martha's Vineyard. Your Cape Cod bus tour takes you from rustic, pristine beaches to quaint villages with iconic lighthouses. Visit the John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum and see Hyannis' outdoor John F. Kennedy Memorial. Stroll along the streets of unique Provincetown, a historical and lively shopping and dining haven. Guided tours take you from Hyannis to Chatham to Sandwich and more. A highlight of your Cape Cod bus trip is a visit to the famous getaway island, Martha's Vineyard. A bus tour to Cape Cod and its beautiful seashore is an unforgettable group trip!
Time: 8:00 am
Tour Package Includes:
- Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation
- 2 Night Hotel Accommodation
- Welcome Reception with Wine
- Two Full Breakfast
- Two Complete Dinners
- Hyannis Highlight Tour
- Tour the Kennedy Memorial & Compound, Hyannis Water Front District, St.Xavier's Church and more
- Martha's Vineyard Cruise & Tour-Gingerbread House, Island Tabernacle and Antique Carousel of Oak Bluffs.
- Meal Tax & Meal Gratuities
Departure Location: 900 Baychester Ave., Bronx, NY @8 AM
Not included: Gratuities for motor coach driver and tour escort. All gratuities are up to your discretion. Also not included are meals not indicated and alcoholic beverages.