Discover the "Queen of American Lakes"
Lake George Tour- Amazing views abound as you travel to three mountain vistas including the 100 mile view on Prospect Mt. Lake George is steeped in history ..... visit Battleground Park, the site of historic Fort George and Fort William Henry with interesting facts on the French and Indian Wars.
Lake George Luncheon Cruise- Sail upon the crystal clear waters of beautiful Lake George aboard the Lac du Saint Sacrement, the largest cruise ship on the Lake. A scrumptious hot and cold lunch is paired with live music. Take a spin around the dance floor or sit back and enjoy the tunes and view! Gift shop on board.
Adirondack Winery- Enjoy a tasting of outstanding, award-winning wines, hand-crafted at from this family-owned Lake George winery.
Tour Package Includes:
- Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation
- Three Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Three Expanded Continental Breakfasts with Hot Choices
- One Luncheon Cruise
- Two Complete Dinners, Including: One Buffet at Saratoga Casino & Raceway
- Meal Tax and Meal Gratuity
- Round Trip Baggage Service
- All Attractions and Guide Service Listed
- Local Guide Gratuity not Included
Departure Location: 900 Baychester Ave., Bronx, NY @ 7 AM
Not included: Gratuities for motor coach driver and tour escort. All gratuities are up to your discretion. Also not included are meals not indicated and alcoholic beverages.