GROUP LEADERS INCENTIVE PROGRAM !
How would you like to gather a group of your friends and do the thing we all love best....take a
cruise? It's easy to start planning and promoting your own Cruise Planner group cruise.
Cruises are an outstanding value for your money. What many do not know is that cruises are
an excellent place to host your group functions.
Other amenities available for Group Leaders and Your Group!
Book 8 Cabins and Pay only Taxes and Airfare!
Some Ideas for Groups:
- Affinity Groups – Church groups, Dance groups, Fitness groups, Collectors groups
- Sports Clubs – Golf Clubs, Football Fans, Bowling Leagues
- Professional Organizations – Business groups, Women’s Professional Associations, Medical groups
- Just friends – Eight or more couples that just want to have fun!
We will help you get started with these easy to follow steps:
1. Pick a Ship and Itinerary - See how many people are interested in joining you. HINT: New ships tend to attract the most takers.
2. Select a Month to Travel - Once you have a ship and itinerary and an initial group that's interested, attempt to select a month that all can agree to travel. HINT: The best group deals are offered in January, February, May, June, September, October and early November.
3. Contact STC Tours- Once you have an idea of how large your group will be initially and the month and ship of sailing, then contact your Cruise Agents (@ www.stctours.com or 718-320-0011) and let us know that you are interested in leading a new group cruise. We will explain the process to you and will contact your preferred cruise Lines to obtain your official quote. After you receive your proposal, and checking with your initial group members, it is full speed ahead! HINT: Being flexible in sailing date may mean a better price and more amenities!
4. Promote your Group Cruise - Once you have your Cruise Planner Group started, we will create a special flyer for your group cruise listing all of the information about the cruise including prices and booking information.
5. Remind Group Members to Send in Deposits - Once you have decided to reserve a new group, full deposits for each cabin booked need to be made. Encourage your group members to send in their deposits as soon as they have decided to cruise with the group.
6. Encourage Purchase of Travel Insurance - It's important to remember that there are penalties on a group starting at 70 days prior to departure so please get your group to buy third party travel insurance. We have recommendations. HINT: Third party insurance offers more comprehensive coverage than your average cruise line package. Insurance is based on price per person of actual cruise fare & age.
7. Plan Some Fun - Plan some group activities during the cruise, or make arrangements to go on some shore excursions together.
8. Final Payment - Final payments will be due 3 months prior to travel date. Passengers that are purchasing an air/sea package will have their transfers included from the airport to and from the ship. HINT: For those that are booking their own air, transfers are available for purchase.
Group Leader Perks
All STC Tours Groups must have a minimum of 8 cabins booked to be considered a group and receive all of the group perks. As a group leader you will receive a free berth if at least 8 cabins are sold, and two free berths if at least 16 cabins are sold. Group leaders will need to pay for their cruise upfront, but will be refunded the equivalent rate per berth for the category which has the largest number of cabins booked. (Refund does not include Port Charges, Fuel charges Taxes and Airfare, but is a refund of the base cruise fare).